I'm a stage director and music director with credits regionally, in New York City and in academia. Full directing and music directing resume are available upon request.
The Rocky Horror Show, Emory & Henry College (Photos: Kevin Dudley); A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum, Emory & Henry College (Photos: Brent Treash).
Recent Directing projects:
- The Rocky Horror Show (also Music Director), Emory & Henry College
- Fences, Emory & Henry College
- A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum (also Music Director), Emory & Henry College
- After Time: The Cyndi Lauper Songbook, The Duplex in NYC
- Goblin Market, MiCOPhilly
- Once Upon A Mattress, MiCOPhilly
Founding Artistic Director of Philadelphia Music Theater Works, producer and/or director for various new musical initiatives; FRESH: New Musicals - Stripped, Watch The Birdie, The Ryan Scott Oliver Project, This Thing Called Love, Vintage: A Celebration of Broadway's Golden Age with a sold-out inaugural season, innovative online campaign and national presence in the promotion and development of new musicals and musical theater artists.
Recent Music Directing projects:
- The World Goes 'Round, Emory & Henry College
- The Grapes of Wrath (music supervision and original vocal arrangements), Emory & Henry College
- The Spitfire Grill, Emory & Henry College
- Highways & Daydreams (original music and lyrics), Biello Martin Studio in Philadelphia 2011 & 2015, The Duplex in NYC 2013
- The Rocky Horror Show, eXPosed Theatre Company
Music Director and Entertainment Manager at The Walnut Street Supper Club in Center City Philadelphia.