I'm a stage director and music director with credits regionally, in New York City and in academia. Full directing and music directing resume are available upon request.
The Rocky Horror Show, Emory & Henry College (Photos: Kevin Dudley); A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum, Emory & Henry College (Photos: Brent Treash).
Recent Directing Projects:
- The Rocky Horror Show (also Music Director), Emory & Henry College
- Fences, Emory & Henry College
- A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum (also Music Director), Emory & Henry College
- After Time: The Cyndi Lauper Songbook, The Duplex in NYC
- Goblin Market, MiCOPhilly
- Once Upon A Mattress, MiCOPhilly
Founding Artistic Director of Philadelphia Music Theater Works, producer and/or director for various new musical initiatives; FRESH: New Musicals - Stripped, Watch The Birdie, The Ryan Scott Oliver Project, This Thing Called Love, Vintage: A Celebration of Broadway's Golden Age with a sold-out inaugural season, innovative online campaign and national presence in the promotion and development of new musicals and musical theater artists.
Recent Music Directing Projects:
- The Witches Of Eastwick (Vocal Music Direction), Western Michigan University
- The World Goes 'Round, Emory & Henry College
- The Grapes of Wrath (music supervision and original vocal arrangements), Emory & Henry College
- The Spitfire Grill, Emory & Henry College
- Highways & Daydreams (original music and lyrics), Biello Martin Studio in Philadelphia 2011 & 2015, The Duplex in NYC 2013
- The Rocky Horror Show, eXPosed Theatre Company
Music Director and Entertainment Manager at The Walnut Street Supper Club in Center City Philadelphia.
Music Director for Broadway actress Sarah Bolt, including the development and co-writing of her one woman show, I Am Not The Girl Next Door.